Friday, December 2, 2011

Bridenbun Charmed Cubs Online Craft Show Begins Tonight

Tonight, the eBay listings will start posting at 10:30 PM EST.  Every five minutes a bear will post.  They will post out of sequence.  There will be around 30 bears being posted.  So, I hope you're able to stick around and get the bear that you want.  Look for 'bridenbun' on eBay and watch for the listings.  You can also find me at http://www.ebay.com/sch/bridenbun/m.html.

I will be available for questions about the bears on facebook.  Search for Bridenbun Charmed Bears, give me a "like", and ask a away.

Are you ready to get the bear you've been waiting for?  They're ready for their new home.

Thank you so much to everyone who has given me support and all the kind compliments.  I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment