Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bear 773

The newest addition to my cub nursery is bear 773.  She is made from yellow chenille yarn.  I did not weight this bear because honestly, I feel like it wasn't necessary.  Her simple and bright look was perfect.

She is around 2 1/2 inches at her full length from head to toe.  She is wearing a key charm.  She is very light, weighing an 1 ounce.

This little bear will not have a sequenced tag like my other bears.  I put on her tag last night and messed it up.  I decided, well, this little one will go without.

If you have any questions and/or comments, leave me a note below this posting.

Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Where can this little beauty be purchased please Bridget?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael,
      This little bear has already been adopted, but you can find more of them in the places below:

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/bridenbun/m.html
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/BridenbunCharmedCubs

      Thank you so much,
      Bridget

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bridget. That's good news/ bad news. I'll take a look at your links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael,

    Sometimes I make yellow bears and upload them to one of the sites. Did you want one custom made?

    Thanks,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete