Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Yummy Cupcake Cubs Collection

The Yummy Cupcake Cubs Collection is one of my favorite set of bears.  These bears look like icing on a cupcake.  The yarn makes the bear looks so scrumpious with its soft and subtle baby colors.  The yarn used to crochet these bears is called RED HEART MOON & STARS.  I used five different colors of this yarn, and I was really pleased with the results.  Each bear is soft and squeeshy to the touch, and very light to hold in the palm of your hand very much like every bear I've made so far.  Let me introduce to you each bear in this collection.


Say hello to Bear 713.  The colors she is made from is called "Buttercream" and "Snow".  She is wearing a white polka dot yellow ribbon with a metal butterfly charm.  She is around 3 inches at full length, and she is very light, no weight at all, in the palm of your hand.  This bear does not stand on her own much like all of the bears I crochet.  I hope you like her.  Now, let's move on to the next Charmed Cub.


Bear 714 is so precious looking.  The colors I used for her are "Blue Frosting" and "Blue Eyes".  She is wearing a ribbon and a charm that says "faith" on it.  Her nose is made from pink DMC embroidery floss.  This bear looks like she is trying to steal your heart.


I really like bears that are unusual looking.  Bear 715 is not your usual cutie pie.  She was made with the colors "Snow" and "Limeade".   She has on a ribbon and a butterfly charm to complete her.  I decided to make a white nose since the yarn she was crocheted from is called "Snow".  I enjoyed making her.  She was one of my favorites for sure.


Bear 716 is made from the colors "Blue Eyes" and "Snow".  I added 3 silk flowers instead of a metal charm this time hoping to get a softer look to her.  She is seems like the quiet type with the look she has.  Don't let her fool you.


Bear 717 is the last bear in this collection.  She is made from "Limeade" and "Blue Eyes".  She is wearing a ribbon and green glittery and black flower button.  The finishing touches on this bear really had a great affect on the bear.  She is a charm in person.

My hope is to put all of these bears in the online craft show scheduled to be on Friday, December 2, 2011 on eBay at the location:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/bridenbun/m.html.  My goal is to start 10:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM if you live in California.  I'll be updating more details about these bears and the listings as time get closer.

If you have any questions about these bears, let me know.  Follow me if you want to stay up to date as I post more bears or like me on FACEBOOK.  I update pics of the bears there, as well, at Bridenbun Charmed Cubs.

Well, until my next collection is done.  I'll see you then. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment