Saturday, October 29, 2011

Newest Bears for Week Ending October 29, 2011

This has been a very creative week for me.  With all the beautiful new yarn I got, I've had a overflow of creation inspiration.  I'm so glad to be in my creative flow again.  Let me share with you the new bears I've made.  I hope you like.

Bear 736 is the first one.  She is made from chenille yarn.  She measures approximately at 4 inches full length.  She is already up for adoption on eBay.


Bear 737 is made from Berroco Suede Yarn.  The color is called Dale Evans.  This bear is so cute.  I really enjoyed making her.


I just love Bear 738.  Yellow like the brightest sun and wearing a "HOPE" charm.  She is so plushy soft and light to hold.  I think whomever decides to adopt her will find themselves smiling more so than often.


Bear 739 is made from Berroco Annie Oakley {pink} and Dale Evans {ivory} Suede Yarn.  She has a "Thank You" Charm on to show just how much she appreciates her new owner ...once she's adopted, of course.


This bear is made from Lenzing Rayon Chenille Yarn.  This was the first time I used this type of yarn, and I just love the results.  I added a "perfume" bottle charm to her to finish her look.


This is another Lenzing Rayon Chenille Yarn bear.  Dark brown in color, but look very fuzzy.  She's wearing a ribbon and bug like charm.

Most of the bears you see in this entry are already up for adoption at
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bridenbun/m.htmlIt is such great fun to send them off to their new adopted parents.  These bears are great to make.

Well, I hope you come back next weekend.  Hopefully, I'll have more bears to share with you.  Have a great weekend.







1 comment:

  1. So many cute bears!!!!! Love them!!! That little purple one is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete