Sunday, October 23, 2011

Newest Bears For Week Ending October 22, 2011

I have been crocheting for a while now, and it is always exciting to try new yarns.  When I found chenille yarn on eBay, I knew that yarn would make some of the cutest bears.  The one characteristics I did notice about the yarn is that it captures the light in the room and shows off another facet of its original color.  Chenille yarn is absolutely beautiful.  The colors are luxurious, the feel is soft, and just that alone inspires me to make more bears.

This past week I've been mostly preparing for the online craft show.  I'm trying to decide whether or not I plan on using Auctiva for the craft show on eBay.  I'll probably make a decision around the first of November.

But before then, I will have some bears available for adoption.  I have three on eBay right now as I type this up, and I'm about to introduce you to those bears.  Lets start off with Bear 732.  A picture of her is to the left.  She is made from lavendar acylic chenille yarn.  I used 3mm black round beads for her eyes and black embroidery floss for her nose.  My signature look for all of my bears doesn't fall short on this one.  She has a charm, of course, and a two multi color ribbon.  The one characteristic I noticed about acrylic chenille yarn is that for my bears, it makes the bodies firm.  It's not skin soft, but you can feel the luxury that this type of chenille has.  I was really happy with how Bear 732 turned out.

The next bear is 733.  She is bigger than Bear 732.  She is made from light blue and cream acrylic chenille yarn.  I'm not sure how she turned out bigger, but that's okay.  She is still very cute.  She has 3mm black round beads for eyes, black embroidery floss for eyes.  I gave her a "hope" charm and a blue ribbon.  I truly like her simple, sweet look.

Bear 734 is the last bear for this week.  She is made from Dazzle Rayon Chenille.  Rayon Chenille yarn is so luxuriously soft, and I was instantly in love with the feel and the final look of the frabic.  The yarn I used to make her is thicker in ypp, which is only a plus.  She has golden brown 3mm round beads and brown embroidery floss for her nose.  She is a georgeous bear.  The color is multi-faceted and the yarn is very soft.  Here is a picture of her below.

All three of the bears are already on eBay available for adoption.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  Glad you could stop by.  Hope you visit again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment