Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bears for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I've got new bears to post.  Some of them are for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and they will be donated.  Here are some of the newest bears.





This is Bear 665, just in case I haven't introduced her before.  If I  have in a previous posting, forgive me.  But just in case, she was made from cream crochet thread, golden brown, white, and dark navy blue embroidery floss.  She is tiny less than 2 inches and ready for adoption.  You can find her up for adoption at http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMALL-OOAK-CROCHET-ARTIST-BEAR-TEDDY-BEAR-b-665-/220844555471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336b5c7ccf.

Here is another new bear.






She is made from soft pink eye lash yarn.  She is super soft and super cute, and yes, she will be the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I hope she finds a good home someday with a cancer survivor.

And for the last bear.






Bear 667, this bear is made from pink and light pink soft eye lash yarn.  She is one of my favorites.  A friend of mine will be adding the decoration to each pink bear this month.  So, I'll be sharing a lot more of these bears.

Okay, it's time for me to sign off.  Have a safe Labor Day weekend for my American visitors.  Take care to the entire world.  Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pink bears! Pink is my favorite color! I know they will find a good home. :)

    ReplyDelete