BRIDENBUN CHARMED CUBS CRAFT SHOW
DATE: Friday, December 2, 2011 to Monday, December 5, 2011
TIME: Start time is 10:30 pm EST
PLACE: eBay.com: http://www.ebay.com/sch/bridenbun/m.html
SHOW DETAILS: Each bear will be listed for $8.00 each in a "Buy It Now" auction style listing. Each listing will be open for 3 days or until the bear is sold. No bidding and no waiting several days for the auction to end.
Shipping will be free worldwide.
OTHER DETAILS: You must be a member of ebay in order to bid. Make sure you read all auction details before committing to buying, and please ask any questions you might have about each item before you buy.
eBay is not affiliated with Bridenbun Charmed Cubs in any way. They are a platform I am using simply to sell the bears for this online craft show.
THE BEAR DETAILS
- Each bear weighs on average 1 to 2 ounces.
- Each bear is on average 3 inches from head to toe.
- These bears can not stand on their own, but they sit on their own very well.
- All new materials were used when creating each bear.
- Polyester polyfil is used for stuffing the bear. Acrylic, mohair, cotton, and chenille yarns are used in combination or separately when making the bears.
- These bears are not really considered toys. They do not have safety eyes.
- Small objects such as beads, charms, and ribbons are used to embellish the bear. I recommend keeping this item away from babies, small children, and pets because they can pose as a choking hazard.
- Always be mindful where you put the bear. Keep away from candles and other open flames.