Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week Ending April 10, 2010

I made a few bears this past week.  I didn't make any the week before.  So, I do hope I made up for it this time.

The first bear is called Fairy Furball.  She is one of the large bear I've made due to size of hook and yarn.  She will come with the straw hat if you decide to adopt her.

_________________________________________________________

The next bear is named Baby Blue Boy.  He measures around 3 inches full length.



______________________________________________________

The next bear is Sayen.  She is already adopted.

_____________________________________________________

The next bear is Jolie Ann.  She was adopted immediately, too.


________________________________________________

Temia Leigh is the next bear in the sequence.


I have not put her on etsy.com yet, but she'll be available by Sunday.
________________________________________________

Bastien is next.


__________________________________________________

The last bear of this week is Fearra.


And that's all the bears I made this week.  You may be wondering how did two of the bears get adopted and I never put them on etsy.  Well, what I do now once I finish making the bears I post a picture to my facebook page 'Bridenbun Charmed Cubs'.

If you want to catch an early glimpse of my bears before I show them here and list them to etsy.com, become a fan of my facebook page Bridenbun Charmed Cubs.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Take care and I will blog at you next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment