Monday, March 8, 2010

Week Ending March 6, 2010

Last week was mostly uneventful, which is a good thing.  I only made one bear last week.  The bear for the most part is a very pretty color, aqua, and I don't remember making a bear with that color in that yarn type.  Here are some pictures of bear no. 609.  His name is Appius.








The charm Appius is wearing reminds me of a soapstone.  It fits into his color scheme perfectly.  So, I hope you liked him.  I enjoyed making him.  I'll be updating next week if I make any more new bears.

If you're interested in adopting any of my bears, please visit my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BridenbunCharmedCubs and see what I have to offer.  You may find a little bear that will steal your heart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and productive week.  Blog at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment