Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week Ending March 13, 2010

This week I made one rabbit and two bears.  Lets take a look at them all now.






The bunny you just met is named Braxton Bunny.  He's made with a combination of crochet thread and fuzzy yarn.  Such a cute rabbit.  He's a tiny little guy, but has a huge heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This next bear is so beautiful.  The colors are soft and sweet.  Take a look at Kaimana.







He looks like a key lime pie.  I really liked how this little one turned out.
_________________________________________________________________________

The last bear I made last week reminds me of cotton cotton on a nice warm Spring Day.  Say hello to sweet Rosabella.







Rosabella has a lock as a charm.  She's very precious.

So, that is it.  I am about to list these bears on etsy.com.  For adoption opportunities, here is the web address:

Thank you for visiting.  Take care and I will blog at you later.

1 comment:

  1. I think all your bears are lovely; I love the colours of these two and my 2.5 year old daughter thinks Rosabella is very cute. I love the way you photograph them with their noses up close to the lens, which makes them look as if they are being curious and coming up closer to inspect the camera.

    ReplyDelete