Friday, February 26, 2010

UPDATE! NEW HOBBY NAME!

Hello my visitors,

You may have noticed something different with the names of my bears.  Yes, once AGAIN, I have changed the names for my bears.  This time for very good reason.  I am not affiliated with anyone, and I didn't want the name before to be confusing and link me to someone else.  So, I decided to go with a familiar name I've always used, and since my bears are small and they have charms, the name Bridenbun Charmed Cubs is perfect.  My goal is NOT to change the name again.  LOL! Wish me luck on that one.

I have been making bears for around 5 years now, and it's time to settle down on one name for my hobby business.  It's long been time.  So, I hope you travel with me on this journey.  I plan on opening a new etsy shop celebrating this new change of name and doing it up great and wonderful.  It'll take me some time, but I'll get it done.

Thank you so much for reading my blog today.  Always great to have visitors.  I hope you leave comments and let me know you came by, and I hope you also become a follower.  I would love to have friends that support me and enjoy the bears I make as much as I do.

Alright, I'll blog at you later.
Thanks,
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment