Sunday, February 28, 2010

608. Beryl

This little green sunshine is a special one.  This is the bear I used to document how to make a crochet bear.  Here are some pictures of him now.





The video on how to make a crochet bear will be up on my YouTube channel soon.  You'll see how Beryl was made from beginning to end.  I hope you give it a try if you haven't crochet a bear before, and I hope you find the experience fun.

Well, that's it for this week.  Next week, if I've made new bears, I'll update this blog again.

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. Tonight, I'll be adding a new video to my YouTube Channel with February created bears.  Visit my blog at http://bridenbun.blogspot.com/ for more information on Bridenbun Crafts. Thank you and I'll blog at you later.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new Name. It is cute, better than the old one, I think. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete